1 / 13
Fully self contained, Naylor House is available for single party bookings only. The lovey restored homestead sleeps up to six people. There are three bedrooms: one king double, one queen ensuite and one twin.
You are staying in a big house with a bright kitchen and dining room area with a fire place and you will have a big bathroom. There is a BBQ available on the sunny porch with a stunning view and our gardens invite you for an evening stroll in tranquility.
For cyclists, we do have the perfect surrounding to explore the backcountry. Fly fisherman- and women will be able to access the Mataura River within walking distance.
Queenstown is a 45 minute lovely scenic drive away from our place, Te Anau & Milford Sound are about 1 hour away.
Naylor House, 33 Naylor Road, Nokomai, Southland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- always open
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 minutes to the Queenstown airport, an hour to the Invercargill airport
- Proximity to town:
- A lovely 45 minute scenic drive to/from Queenstown, an hours drive to Te Anau, two hours to Milford Sound
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$250.00 - $350.00|
- Other charges:
- NZ $100 per extra room used after the first booked room.
- Further pricing information:
- For NZ $250 (for two people) and NZ $100 per extra room used.