1 / 12
Combine a glorious cruise of Milford Sound with a drive over spectacular alpine roads in one of our luxury glass-roofed coaches, specially designed for your viewing comfort. Our experienced drivers enjoy sharing their knowledge of the area.
There is also plenty of time for photo stops and short walks along the way.
Coaches connect with Milford Sound Scenic or Nature Cruises.
- Cruise duration: 1hr 30 mins - 2hrs 15mins
- Delicious lunches can be pre-ordered and flight options are available (extra cost).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full cruise details, flight options and other great Queenstown and Fiordland excursions.
Milford Sound Coach & Cruise (from Queenstown) - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Daily departures all year from Queenstown to Milford Sound.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$190.00 - $235.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$95.00 - $118.00|
- Other charges:
- Selection of delicious lunch options available (if pre-ordered). Café-style food and drinks available for purchase on board the cruise vessels.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017 and are per person and based on a Milford Sound Scenic or Nature Cruise departing Queenstown. Infants ( 0-4 yrs) carried free of charge. Coach connections are also available from Te Anau. We also operate day and overnight cruises in Doubtful Sound. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.