1 / 11
Combine a glorious day cruise of Milford Sound with a drive over spectacular alpine roads in one of our luxury glass-roofed coaches, specially designed for your viewing comfort. Our experienced drivers enjoy sharing their knowledge of the area. There is also plenty of time for photo stops and short walks along the way.
Cruise Milford Sound and experience the fiord's majestic scenery from the comfort of our spacious modern vessels.
- Coaches connect with our daytime Milford Sound Scenic or Nature Cruises.
- Delicious lunches are available (extra cost, must be pre-ordered).
Cruise duration: 1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for full details, flight options and other Queenstown & Fiordland excursions.
Milford Sound Coach & Cruise (from Te Anau) - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau. Open 7 days. Daily departures to Milford Sound.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$145.00 - $180.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$73.00 - $90.00|
- Other charges:
- Selection of delicious lunch options available (extra cost; must be pre-ordered). Café-style food and drinks available for purchase on board the cruise vessels.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017 and are per person based on either a Milford Sound Nature or Scenic Cruise departing Te Anau. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. Coach connections are available from Queenstown (extra cost). We also operate day and overnight cruises in Doubtful Sound. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.