1 / 9
No visit to Queenstown is complete without a trip to Milford Sound, one of the world's most scenic regions. Milford Sound Scenic Flights allows you to capture the stunning beauty of mountain lakes and fiords, lush rain forest, traverse snow capped soaring peaks and the Fiordland National Park.
The famous Fly/Cruise/Fly experience combines a scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound with a leisurely boat cruise travelling the length of the Sound.
The return flight unfolds the spectre of majestic pristine alpine scenery. The Milford Flyback option to Queenstown from Milford Sound uncovers the splendour and magic, that is not seen on the road journey into Milford Sound. Flights expose dramatic views of Milford Sound and beyond.
Milford Sound Scenic Flights, Queenstown Airport, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-9pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Located at Queenstown Airport - Lucas Place
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus Terminal is located a 5 minute walk from our airport base
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes drive to Central Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$365.00 - $980.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Retail price relates to one way and return flights. Child rate applies to 4 - 14 years inclusive. Infants 0 - 3 years are carried free on a fare paying adult's knee.