1 / 9
Explore the wilderness of the South Island with the friendly and experienced Minaret Station team through one of many Heli-Adventure options. Alternatively set off on a memorable Guided Fishing, Guided Hunting or Heli-Skiing excursion, deep in the wilds of New Zealand's Southern Alps.
Experience luxurious high country hospitality by spending a night at Minaret Station's Alpine Lodge, set at the head of a picturesque glacial valley within the untouched landscapes and beauty of the surrounding Southern Alps.
Guests are afforded the privacy, warmth and comfort of tasteful high country design, with each chalet featuring sheepskin carpets, an en-suite bathroom and a hot tub on adjoining private deck, where they can relax under the stars.
Heli Fly Fishing - book a guided experience
- Guides with 25+ years experience
- Sight fishing in its truest form
- Access remote locations
Minaret Station, Minaret Bay, Southern Alps, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is a 20 minute helicopter flight from Wanaka Airport
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Helicopter transfer
- Further pricing information:
- MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY APPLIES: 23 December 2015 to 5 January 2016 LODGE CHILD POLICY: Children are welcome. Ages 13 years and older when not sharing a Chalet as an additional person will be required to be charged for a separate Chalet. Children aged 12 years or younger, sleeping on rollaway or cot, sharing a Chalet with a parent: Maximum 1 child per Chalet: NZ$ 250 incl GST per child per night (commissionable at 20%) CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check in is 2pm Check out is prior to 11am