1 / 12
Just 250 meters to the gates of Mission Estate, New Zealand's oldest winery and Church Road Winery.
One level for easy access and welcome to guests of all ages. Our pet free/smoke free low allergen home is situated on a spacious parkland section with mature native trees & birds. The Taipo Stream flows to the rear. Fabulous large decking for special wine & nibbles & dining al fresco. Gourmet breakfast, cooked or continental served daily. Real coffee and leaf teas, fresh squeezed juices, artisan breads, home made muesli, jams/jellies, nut butters, omelettes to order and always sparkling conversation.
Our hosts are licensed passenger service, wine tour guide, artisan jewelry designer.
Mission B&B on the Avenue, 140 Avenue Road, Greenmeadows, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4112, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 7 minutes drive to Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 minutes drive to bus terminus in Napier town centre
- Proximity to town:
- 7 minutes drive to Napier town centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$120.00 - $288.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Off season and long stay discounts available. please inquire. February dates are very limited (pre booked).