1 / 4
This expedition delivers you into the middle of New Zealand by Helicopter and then raft out through the Kaweka forest Park and down through exotic forest to a takeout close to our base. This is rough camping beside some thermal hot pools the first night and in secondary bush the second night.
We supply all river gear, all food, all shuttles, and all camping equipment including sleeping mats, sleeping bags, and tents.
The rafting starts off with grade 3 water and gradually drops to grade 2 closer to the take-out.
If you prefer a more relaxed trip or wish to spend time trout fishing then contact us to add a further day into the trip.
This trip starts at our base at 9:00am and you will get back to our base mid afternoon on day 3.
Mohaka 3 day Classic expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 nkm from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 km from TePohue. Please contact us if you are using this option and we will collect you
- Proximity to town:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,025.00 - $2,075.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Variable charges depending on the number of clients. $4150 per tip for up to 2 people. $1250 per person for 3 to 6 people. $1175 per person for 7 to 16 people. $1025 per person for over 16 people
- Further pricing information:
- We require a 20% deposit to secure a booking We researve the right to cancel a trip in adverse or unsafe conditions