1 / 7
For the keen fisherman there is great fishing and great scenery.
The Mohaka River is an exceptional trout fishing river
If you are planning to do some great fishing without the long walks call us.
If you wish to also have the assistance of a Fishing guide we will arrange to have a professional fishing Guide
For the beginner to wilderness experience
This trip is a great easy raft in great scenery with plenty of time to relax.
Combine this with the Grade 3 one day trip to add some adventure and turn the section into an awesome three day adventure
Mohaka Rafting is Maritime NZ Audited.
Mohaka Grade 2 Fly fishing or Beginner Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3 km at Te Pohue. This is a stop for Intercity and Naked buses. Please advise us if you choose this option and we will collect you.
- Proximity to town:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$610.00 - $1,220.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Prices depend on the number on trip. $2440 per trip up to 3 people. $610 per person for 4 to 6 people
- Further pricing information:
- 20% deposit is required to secure a booking.