1 / 7
Tongariro Mountain Bikes has beginner, intermediate and advanced tracks to choose from. Our bikes are top quality and you can choose either a guided trail or freedom rides for the beginner tracks. The Tongariro River track is a great trail for beginners or children with spectacular views at every bend. Tree Trunk Gorge is a 10km intermediate track, short but beautiful, that weaves its way through native forest, with wooden bridges en route, along the way check out the Pillars of Hercules. Fischers Gorge starts in National Park village, this ride is one of our personal favourites.Panoramic views of the upper Retaruke valley. Moerangi Station is an exclusive access trail. 42 Traverse, advanced 45km. One of the best, in NZ. Stunning!
Mountain Biking - Tongariro Mountain Bikes, 95 Atirau Rd, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35mins from Taupo Airport. 5mind from Helipad or Flaot Plane landing
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2mins drive from National Coach Stop
- Proximity to town:
- 2mins drive from central Turangi. 35mins drive from Taupo.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$55.00 - $170.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Guided 42 Traverse Advanced $170 per person Allow whole day Minimum Age 12 Min Pax 3 Guided Fischers Track Intermediate – Advanced $150 per person Allow half a day Minimum Age 12 Min Pax 4 Guided Moerangi Station Intermediate – Advanced $109 per person Allow half a day (Exclusive Access) Minimum Age 10 Min Pax 2 Guided Tree Trunk Gorge Beginner-Intermediate $80 per person Allow half a day Minimum Age 10 Min Pax 4 Guided Tongariro River Track Beginner $55 per person Allow half a day Min Pax 2 Combo: Tree Trunk Bike & Whitewater Raft $175 per person Departs Special arrangement (Includes Lunch) Minimum Age 10 Min Pax 4