1 / 6
Skippers Canyon is a stunningly beautiful site of the 1860s gold rush that eclipsed the scale of the legendary Klondyke. Skippers is still packed with relics, workings and astonishing stories of man against the elements. Only experienced professionals at the wheel of our 4WDs can put you inside the hearts and minds of the people who took on the mountains to win their gold.
1. Small personalised tours to stunning locations.
2. All our vehicles provide off-road performance with on-road comfort. Guaranteed individual forward facing window seats.
3. Free picnic lunch provided.
4. Free pick up and drop off to your accommodation.
5. On-site iPad multimedia presentations
6. Guides are knowledgeable, friendly and local kiwis.
Off Road 4X4 Queenstown: Skippers Canyon Tour, 61A Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am - 8 pm / 7 days a week (Closed Xmas Day)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min walk
- Proximity to town:
- Central Town
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)