Large indoor and outdoor pools and two thrilling hydro-slides have been the main attractions for decades. BBQ and picnic areas are situated throughout the park and options for hiring marquees for groups is also available.
If you are not wanting to prepare your own food take advantage of the Springs Café and dining area located next to the indoor pool. Now extensively redeveloped into an active water recreation centre, Parakai Springs offers a range of amenities to make this a full-day's entertainment destination.
Parakai Springs, 150 Parkhurst Road, Parakai, Helensville, Auckland, 0830, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sunday-Thursday 10am-9pm and Saturday -Friday 10am-10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 55min from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Public Bus stop just across the road
- Proximity to town:
- 35min from Down town Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Extra Charges apply for Private Spas and Saunas