1 / 3
Peacock Sky Vineyard is located in the centre of Waiheke Island with views across the sparkling blue waters of the Hauraki Gulf. The restaurant and tasting room are in a secluded rural setting framed by lush native bush.
Join us in The Tasting Room to sample our fine wines, each accompanied by a complimentary food pairing. Stay for a gourmet lunch and sit inside among our eclectic selection of antiques and artwork, or relax outside at our picnic tables overlooking the vineyard. Our new covered dining area, Le Côté de la Colline, is now open for business!
Enjoy our delightful nature trail that runs through peaceful native bush between the vineyard and our main facilities.
Contact us about weddings, meetings and corporate events.
Peacock Sky Vineyard, 152 Trig Hill Road, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- HOURS: Peak (Dec - Mar) OPEN 7 Days 12:00 - 17:00. Off-Peak (Oct - Nov, Apr - May) OPEN Thursday-Sunday 11-4, Winter (Jun - Aug) OPEN Saturday-Sunday 11-4.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Directly adjacent to Waiheke Aerodrome.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes from Oneroa bus terminal, 8 minutes from Ostend bus terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Onetangi 5 minutes, Oneroa 15 minutes.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Wine tasting, lunch platters, etc. prices vary.