1 / 8
Pelorus Eco Adventures is a dynamic New Zealand kayaking company that offers fully guided kayak tours on the Pelorus River which are suitable for all experience levels.
"The Barrel Run" is an unforgettable paddling journey on the beautiful Pelorus River through the exact same locations, where the famous barrel scene of "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" was filmed.
We run a family business aimed at family fun on the river! Our exciting trips will take you through easy rapids, in safe inflatable tandem canoes, while surrounded by stunning scenery, rich history, and wildlife to discover.
Departing daily at 9am and 1pm from Blue Moon Lodge in Havelock.
Please allow 4 hours, return from Havelock.
Pelorus Eco Adventures, Inflatable canoes, between Nelson and Blenheim., 48 Main Road, Havelock, Marlborough, 7100, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 34km to Woodbourne Airport (BHE / NZWB), Blenheim, New Zealand
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2min walk
- Proximity to town:
- Also trading as Blue Moon Lodge, 48 Main Rd, Havelock. We are located on the main road, right in the town center (150-200m to the center).
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$175.00 - $260.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$155.00 - $250.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Please advise when booking children under 12