1 / 7
Visit the famous Clydesdale horses and Coach House Cafe in historical Pirongia Village.
Take a walk down memory lane and enjoy a peaceful wagon ride village tour with the gentle giant Clydesdale horses (bookings essential). Along the way, we'll point out interesting spots of historical significance, as well as local art & craft attractions.
Our delightful Coach House Cafe (open Wednesday-Sunday) provides quality country meals & award-winning coffee.
For a quintessential kiwi experience and a chance to see these majestic working horses in action, take a trip to Pirongia village today. Perfect for birthday parties and family outings.
Cafe venue also available for weddings and private functions.
Pirongia Clydesdales and Coach House Cafe, 1375 McClure Street, Pirongia, Te Awamutu, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20min Hamilton Airport, 2 hours Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20min Hamilton Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10min Te Awamutu, 20min Hamilton, 20min Otorohanga
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$7.50 - $25.00|
- Other charges:
- wagon rides, picnics, weddings, functions, alcohol
- Further pricing information:
- Discounts can be discussed for group bookings.