An exciting 7 day itinerary focused on North Island film locations for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies. The tour uniquely begins in Wellington City (the capital city and home of New Zealand’s thriving film industry), before visiting iconic filming locations on the way North to Auckland. On our last night we bid farewell to Middle-earth with an evening tour of Hobbiton, including a buffet banquet at the Green Dragon Inn!
I am a passionate fan of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and appeared as an extra in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I was an Uruk-Hai at Amon Hen, shot near Glenorchy in the South Island. I've been guiding Film Location tours for nearly 10 years.
Private 7 Day New Zealand Middle-earth Film Location Tour (North Island), Manners Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
- Other charges:
- Does not include airfares, meals, optional activities, shopping or insurance.
- Further pricing information:
- Price is quoted for a couple travelling together. Email for solo, twin, family or group rates. 25% deposit required to confirm booking.