1 / 12
Local Kiwi guides will help you to explore the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth, Glenorchy and Paradise during this half day Lord of The Rings inspired tour.
Visiting film locations from The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy, you’ll enjoy hearing stories from behind the scenes; from decisions made by the director, to amusing anecdotes about the actors; and you will be able to stand before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and The Lothlorien forest.
As you travel along N.Z’s most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy you will have the opportunity to stop and photograph incredible vistas while your guide shares insights with you.
Complimentary picnic & free photo CD
Departs Queenstown daily: 8am & 1.45pm
Pure Glenorchy Lord of the Rings Scenic Tours, 8b Kiely Lane, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7:30am - 8:30pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 25 metres
- Proximity to town:
- Leaves from the centre of town
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Half Day Exclusive Charter for (0-4 people) from $800 per vehicle Half Day Exclusive Charter for (5+ people) from $1000 per vehicle Enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org