1 / 8
Kia Ora & welcome to the Raglan Surfing School. We are keen to share the fun & adventure that surfing entails with you! Learning to surf is a truly unforgettable life changing experience. Gather up your "GO FOR IT" attitude and come join a surfing lesson with us at one of the worlds greatest surfing destinations...Raglan, New Zealand.
The surf school offers private & group lessons for learners and the more advanced surfer, surf board & wetsuit rentals, friendly & experienced top New Zealand surf instructors, school & holiday youth camps.
There's also women's surf retreats in association with Surf Dames & awesome Surf & Stay packages including lodgings at our SURF camp in Whale Bay, Karioi Lodge. Camper Van sites are also available.
Raglan Surfing School, 5B Whaanga Road, RD3 Whale Bay, Raglan, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 7pm (high-season) 9am - 3pm (low-season)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Raglan is 2 hrs from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 day public bus pick from Raglan town. 8 kms. Free pick ups from bus terminal in Raglan.
- Proximity to town:
- 8 kms from Raglan town to Karioi Lodge/ Surf School office in Whale Bay
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$69.00 - $89.00|
- Other charges:
- Accommodation Packages
- Further pricing information:
- 50% deposit for all group bookings... or by previous invoicing arrangement. Credit Cards and Direct Deposit Accepted.