1 / 2
1 / 11
The magic of New Zealand’s wildlife comes together in one incredible place - Rainbow Springs, Rotorua.
Set amongst the native trees and beautiful forests of Rotorua, Rainbow Springs Nature Park offers a fun-packed and educational experience for the whole family. Learn about New Zealand’s fascinating natural history and come closer than ever to the creatures who call this great land of ours home.
One of the best places to see in kiwi, and home to the largest kiwi hatching facility in the world. The Kiwi Encounter Behind the Scenes Tour shows the important work Rainbow Springs does conserving kiwi.
The fun never stops at Rainbow Springs with our impressive playground area, the thrilling Big Splash water ride and ever popular Bird Show.
Rainbow Springs Nature Park, 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 10.30pm (9.30pm in winter)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $59.00|
- Other charges:
- $10 extra if you would like the 30min Behind the Scenes Kiwi Encounter tour
- Further pricing information:
- Child age for Rainbow Springs entry is 3-15 years. Children 2 years of age or under are free of charge. Children must be a minimum height of 80cm to ride The Big Splash water ride.