1 / 4
So, you’re visiting Auckland and you want to get a feel for what the city is all about. Take a short, fully guided sightseeing tour with Retro Tours, and let us take care of it! There’s no better way to get your bearings of our beautiful city.
Tours departing daily from Queen’s Wharf in Downtown Auckland.
- Cross the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Cruise Mission Bay and the waterfront
- Stop for dazzling photos of the harbour outside Auckland Museum
- Visit the quirky inner-city suburb of Ponsonby and grab a coffee
Love architecture, or looking to stretch your legs atop Mount Eden? We’ll tailor your tour to suit - just let us know when you book.
Retro Tours, Queen's Wharf, Auckland Viaduct, Albany Village, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to town:
- Queen's Wharf is located on the waterfront of Auckland CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$60.00 - $90.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Two people minimum
- Further pricing information:
- 4 people – $60pp 3 people – $75pp 2 people (minimum) – $90pp