1 / 3
River Rats Raft & Kayak have been offering quality adventures for over 30 years.
River Rats Base is conveniently situated near the Ohau Channel which links lakes Rotorua and Rotoiti providing easy access to either lake.
Paddle to a secluded beach, enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
We have a range of Sit In (Sea Kayaks) and Sit on Top (Recreational) Kayaks available for hire.
We can arrange guided tours on request to any of the local lakes or rivers or try our scheduled Guided Hot Pools trip to Manupirua Springs Hot Pools.
Delivery is available to other lakes in the area.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office Hours 7.30am - 10.00pm, 7 days a week. Bookings Essential. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 5 minutes from the Rotorua International and Domestic Aiport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from central Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $130.00|