1 / 11
RnR departs from Mangawhai, which is a small east coast township just 90 min north of Auckland. Ideally suited for six anglers for day trips or overnight, up to four. For your comfort we have a well equipped galley, a toilet and shower below and a cockpit shower for freshening up after diving.
Popular fishing locations aboard RnR are: The Mokohinau Islands and outer reefs, Local coastal and Hen and Chickens Islands and Great Barrier Island.
We also cater for non-fishing day parties such as cruising and sightseeing.
RnR has a cruising speed of 18 knots, allowing you to maximise your fishing and/or sightseeing time.
Our website www.rnrcharters.co.nz displays a booking page showing available days along
RnR Charters Ltd - Fishing trips, Alamar Crescent, Mangawhai Heads, Mangawhai Heads, Northland, 0505, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- By arrangement with clients.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- allow 2 hours
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 35 min.
- Proximity to town:
- 60 min from Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$650.00 - $2,500.00|
- Other charges:
- Rod hire $20.00 each, bait $25.00 per person
- Further pricing information:
- Midweek special, during daylight saving hours, see our website. www.rnrcharters.co.nz In May we do not charter mid-week as we are picking and pressing our delicious Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 1 Litre bottles are for sale from $40 each.