1 / 14
Come and join the adventure and fun for adults and children at Auckland’s adrenaline pumping attraction!
Rocket Ropes is a high ropes adventure course consisting of a new pre-schoolers low climbing course (suitable 2 - 6 year olds), two large courses at four different levels, plus a giant swing, a 12m long drop jump and a massive flying fox!
Rocket Ropes is a huge hit with adults, children, families, friends, corporate groups, team building, birthday parties, schools, stags and hen activities…… all you need is a willingness to try something new and exhilarating! Step out your comfort zone and thrill yourself!
Suitable for children over the age of 2. Height requirements apply. Book
Rocket Ropes, 10 - 12 Tom Pearce Drive, Airport Oaks, Manukau, Auckland, 2022, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Saturday, Sunday & School Holidays 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday by appointment only
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 minutes from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes south of Auckland City
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$14.00 - $33.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age 6. To complete courses participants must be able to reach 1.6m (Croc) and 1.8m (Rocket) with flat feet on the ground. Children under 15 must be supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage adults to participate on the course with children.