1 / 2
Rotorua Bungy - The Ultimate Adrenalin Rush!
For the true adventure experience, there is bungy jumping. Rotorua bungy provides some of the most spectacular views of the district, Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island and far below the trout filled Ngongotaha Stream. As you stand on the purpose built tower, 43 meters above scenic farmland, you’ll hear your jump master call “3, 2, 1 Bungy! As you take the leap of faith.
Single and Tandem Jumps are available. On completion pose with the Bungy crew in front of the cameras to celebrate your success.
Rotorua Bungy @ Agroventures Adventure Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, 7 days. Will extend hours for large groups on application. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 mins from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 mins north of Rotorua i-Site
- Proximity to town:
- 15 mins north of Rotorua City
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Adventure packages can be purchased at Agroventures that include a Bungy jump and other activities. The pricing is dynamic, so the more rides purchased the packages become less expensive. High Flyer Package: Bungy Jump and a choice of one other activity out of Swoop, Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme or Shweeb. Adult $120pp Valid till 30/09/10.