1 / 4
At Selena Pottery and farmstay Chris and Liz Clark offer a real "hands-on" kiwi experience. You can try your hand on the potter's wheel, experience a rural environment, or just relax and take in the view.
For those who enjoy pottery or who wish to give it a try, Liz can offer expert tuition in a wide range of ceramic art.
If you have an interest in rural environment you can feed the steers and the chooks, or walk the tracks at Otanewainuku the Kaimai Range or the Papamoa Hills Regional Park.
The cafes and restaurants and marinas of Tauranga and the harbor and beach at Mt Maunganui are just a 20 minute drive away. The house is a spacious 1970's Hinuera stone bungalow set in beautiful garden with stunning views.
Selena Pottery and Farmstay, Rural 520D Ohauiti Road, Ohauiti, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3173, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Tauranga Airport 16 km / 25 minutes. Rotorua airport 70 km / 1 hour.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Tauranga 12 km
- Proximity to town:
- Tauranga 12 km / 20 minutes. Mt Maunganui 16km 25 minutes.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Pottery tuition is available at $25 per person per hour.
- Further pricing information:
- Tariff is for double room including breakfast. Individuals, couples or family groups welcome. Dog owners (and well behaved dogs) welcome.