1 / 3
SKYCITY Auckland is a destination like no other in New Zealand. It’s an exciting hub with dining, gaming, adrenaline activities and the iconic Sky Tower.
If you’re visiting Auckland for just one day then a trip up the Sky Tower which stands above all other high rise buildings high is a must. View the city from 328 metres high above street level and take in the beautiful views, up to 80 kilometres in every direction. Spot the key landmarks, a number of volcanoes and historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
At the base of Sky Tower the SKYCITY entertainment complex is home to a world–class casino where there’s fun and excitement 24 hours a day seven days a week*.
* Excludes Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day. R20
Sky Tower - SKYCITY Auckland, Cnr Victoria & Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer hours (November - April) Sunday to Thursday 8.30am - 10.30pm, Friday & Saturday 8.30am - 11.30pm. Winter hours (May - October) Monday to Sunday 9am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 40 minutes in peak hour traffic
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Terminal is located underneath the Sky Tower
- Proximity to town:
- Central Auckland location
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Kids 5 years and under are free.