The Stewart Island Coast to Coast is one of Stewart Island Flights’ most popular and unique innovations. Appealing to any traveller up for a taste of New Zealand in its natural untouched state, the Coast to Coast is a gentle sample of the island’s more rigorous North-West Circuit.
Trampers can take in spectacular aerial views of Paterson Inlet and Mason Bay before an exciting beach landing - definitely a one-of-a-kind experience! The walk between Mason Bay and the Freshwater Hut is an invigorating four hours on mostly flat tracks, including a stretch of boardwalk over the island’s Chocolate Swamp.
Stewart Island Flights Coast to Coast Adventure, Invercargill Airport Terminal, Invercargill, Southland, 9879, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- We operate scheduled and charter services 365 days a year, Predominantly during daylight hours.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Situated at Invercargill Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Outside the door
- Proximity to town:
- 6 mins from Invercargill CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$217.50 - $320.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Weather and Tide dependent, Minimum numbers apply, Average level of fitness required, Warm clothing must be carried, Adequate footwear must be worn. Commission rate available on request