A 1860's building with clean and modern facilities and plenty of indoor/outdoor space, a great place for Groups, Couples or independent travellers looking for that home away from home.
We have an awesome garden and outdoor area to chill out in.
Experience historic Thames on a bike or check out our great TV lounge with free movies and pool table.
Stay with us and try one of our local fun activities.
Bike the Rail Trail, or Hike the Pinnacles, Kauaeranga Valley, Rockies Goldmine Trail, Crosbies Hut, Waiomu Kauri Grove and more.
Explore the Coromandel, try Canyoning or just relax and eat and drink your way thru the Saturday Thames market.
Sunkist Guesthouse, 506 Brown Street, Grahamstown, Thames, Coromandel, 3500, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10am, 2pm to 7pm,
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- We are an hour from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus station is at the southern end of town we are 2kms north - call for free pick up.
- Proximity to town:
- Centrally located to all shops and activities.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$40.00 - $95.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Photo ID required at Check in - Check in between 2pm and 7pm. Late arrivals need to be pre arranged to ensure staff availability, additional fees may apply Check out 10.00am.