1 / 3
Take a half-day Hole in the Rock cruise and explore the Bay in search of dolphins while visiting its highlights. You could be watching dolphins as they leap and play in sheltered waters - or keep an eye out for other marine mammals like whales and seals. Cruise in and out of beautiful unspoiled islands, see the remote Cape Brett Lighthouse and the impressive Hole in the Rock at Motukōkako Island. If conditions permit, jump in and swim with wild dolphins (additional $15 per person).
If you choose the Cape Reinga day tour, be ready for a journey like no other with a full-day coach tour into the Far North of New Zealand.
awesomeNZ.com Bay of Islands combo, Maritime Building, Marsden Road, Paihia, Northland, 0247, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm / 7 Days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the central city
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for full details