1 / 20
Whole walls of glass capture views of the vineyard, hill ranges & ocean beyond. This 5 star accommodation is set in a renowned working vineyard. Vaulted timber ceilings, cosy library, heated stone & marble floors & open log fires complement the natural setting & allow a stay in any season.
Four luxurious & very romantic suites offer ultimate privacy, comfort & peace, designed for that utmost indulgence. Generous sized ensuites include double baths, double wash basins & separate walk-in showers, opening out to the vines & optimising views.
Included is a 3-course breakfast using the best fresh local & seasonal produce. A bottle of Takatu’s wine and a NZ cheese board is gifted upon arrival. A gourmet platter for two is an optional extra.
Takatu Lodge & Vineyard - Matakana Coast, 518 Whitmore Road, Matakana Coast, Matakana, Auckland, 0948, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days, regular business hours 7am to 10pm though open to midnight for special occasions.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 1/2 hours from Auckland International Airport, 15 minutes by helicopter
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes drive
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute drive from Matakana Village, 10 minutes from Warkworth & Omaha
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
- Other charges:
- $150.00 per extra person/ triple room
- Further pricing information:
- $552 - $710 per suite per night Enquire re corporate rates