1 / 5
This is no swing in the park! This mind-blowing rush starts from 44 metres (144 feet) above the majestic Waikato River.
Our friendly team will offer you a countdown or surprise and pull the pin. Freefall towards the river at speeds of up to 70 kph, then catch your breath as you arc up to 180 degrees. Solo and tandem rides available, but tandems go faster and higher!
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Waikato River Valley as we winch you back to the platform. (No need to climb the stairs for this ride!)
Make sure you check out your photo's and video before you go, including in-your-face footage, for action shots you won't believe.
Located alongside Taupo Bungy, café and chill out zone. Complimentary pick-ups available from within Taupo.
Taupo Cliffhanger, 202 Spa Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 4.00pm* Winter; 9.30am - 5.00pm* Summer - can be extended by prior arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5kms from towncentre. Complimentary pick-ups within Taupo available.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$119.00 - $238.00|
- Other charges:
- Photos and video available for purchase
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age is 10 years, participants aged 10-15 require parent / guardian signature. Minimum weight is 30kgs per person, maximum weight for combined tandem is 180kgs.