1 / 6
Our most popular trips are our kayak trips to the famous Mine Bay Maori Rock Carvings. Other popular kayak trips include kayaking to The Squeeze, gentle floats down the Waikato River (great for families!), relaxing evening paddles on the lake, kayak fishing tours and overnight kayak trips. Ask about our motorized kayaks, the very first kayaking company in NZ to offer them.
We can also include mountain biking, walks, fishing & hunting on our expeditions. Our trips are fully guided and suitable for everyone. We can take single, small or large groups, from beginner to experienced kayakers/mountain bikers. Our trips range from 2 hours, 1/2 day to overnight expeditions.
Get in touch with us and we'll help you customise your very own adventure.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures , 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daylight hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$90.00 - $400.00|
- Other charges:
- pricing varies dependant on product, and additional extras or exclusive options, please contact for further indepth pricing structures.
- Further pricing information:
- Individual bookings: special offers vary during the year. Wholesale/group bookings: by negotiation.