1 / 6
Terra Eterna farm and lodge provides private self contained accommodation with your own kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.
You choose the level of privacy you need; do your own thing or join us and other guests in the central living room, private covered courtyard with wood fire, sunny courtyard with BBQ cooking facilities.
Sit back and enjoy the wide and expansive views from your own deck, play bocci on the front lawn or peddle some of NZ's best cycle trails. Visit one of the many local cellar doors and try world class wines.
Terra Eterna, 96 McIntosh Road, Earnscleugh, Alexandra, Central Otago, 9391, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Closed from 1st May until 1st September
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- One hour to Queenstown International Airport and one hour to Wanaka Airport, home of the Warbirds Over Wanaka Airshow.
- Proximity to town:
- We are just 10 minutes to either Alexandra or Clyde and the Otago Central Rail Trail head.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Feb - Nov)|
- Other charges:
- Picnic hampers, antipasto platters, lunches and dinners available on request.
- Further pricing information:
- refer to our website www.terraeterna.co.nz