1 / 16
The Carriage House is a 2 bedroom self catering farmstay accommodation with fully equipped kitchen, spacious dining living room, study laundry 2 bathrooms.
You have sole occupancy of this farm cottage. There are 2 king size ensuite bedrooms. One converts to 2 large singles. Fine bed linen and towels provided. Breakfast basket available if required.
You look over grazing Clydesdale and Shire horses and will enjoy seeing a collection of vintage horsedrawn vehicles.
At the bottom of the garden there is a jetty for your kayak or boat to go exploring the bays. You can take a walk and see the reflections of moored yachts in Kerikeri inlet, Bay of Islands.
The Carriage House Bay of Islands, 175 Kerikeri Inlet Road, Bay of Islands, Kerikeri, Northland, 0245, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am-8 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- The Carriage House is 5Km from KERIKERI AIRPORT, Rental cars available
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- The NORTHLINER COACH does 2 trips a day between Auckland and Kerikeri town 2Km
- Proximity to town:
- We are 2KM from Kerikeri Shops & Restaurants.The Stonestore & Mission House also 2KM
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Dec)|
|Per night||$250.00 - $350.00||$160.00 - $260.00|
- Other charges:
- Adult From Rate is for 2 Guests and $50 for each additional Guest-per night
- Further pricing information:
- No Smoking. Book Online AVAILABILITY on WEBSITE. Instant Confirmation. Special Weekly Rate= 7 Nights for price of 6