1 / 8
The Guest House at Ara Roa is an architecturally designed 2 bedroom house. It is scandinavian influenced and made to blend into the natural setting, The Guest House provides a wonderful eco/chic, secluded and private experience. Kiwi listening and bush walk on site.
Fully furnished with quality fittings and linens to assure a comfortable stay. A full kitchen allows easy self catering. Sky TV and wireless broadband for those that like to keep in touch. Set high on a mountainside, The Guest House offers spectacular views over the rolling countryside out to the Pacific coastline.
Glorious beaches, native forest, coves, hiking, fishing, surfing, diving along our coastline. Enjoy full catering by our private Chef (by prior arrangement only).
The Guest House at Ara Roa, 54 Harambee Road, Taiharuru Whangarei Heads, Whangarei, Northland, 0192, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes to Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minutes scenic drive to Whangarei, 8 minutes to supermarket, 5 minutes to beach
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - May)||(May - Dec)|
|Per night||$350.00 - $450.00||$275.00 - $375.00|
- Other charges:
- Seasonal rates, please enquire
- Further pricing information:
- Min 2 night booking, min 3 nights over a public holiday weekend. Gift vouchers available. Check in time 1.30pm, Check out time 11am.