1 / 10
Come and enjoy the fruits of our endeavours on our 13 acre equestrian lifestyle block.
We've fully converted the old herringbone milking shed into a two bedroom fully self contained farmstay.
The Herringbone Cottage is packed with all the mod cons you'd expect in an architecturally designed facility, while still respecting its former dairy production role.
We can no longer provide you a cow to milk each day but the Cottage will be an ideal sanctuary for memorable honeymoons, romantic weekends or as a place to relax and have a break in the peace and tranquility of Whitemans Valley, while still being within 30 minutes of the Capital - Wellington city.
The Herringbone Cottage, 79 Johnsons Road, Whitemans Valley, Upper Hutt, Wellington, 5371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 09:00am - 09:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 minute drive to Wellington International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes to Silverstream Railway Station
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minute drive to Wellington town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$195.00 - $350.00|
- Other charges:
- Use of onsite equestrian facilities such as arena lights etc..
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings must be paid for in advance by direct credit. 20% deposit required at time of booking. Full payment at least 3 weeks in advance of arrival.