The Parrot Place is a Bird Display and Breeding Centre set in the heart of Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands. We have approximately 300 birds from all over the world.
Take a stroll through the walk-in aviaries and get close to the birds in a natural environment. You can also go and meet our friendly pet parrots and have your photo taken with them or feed them in our walk through aviaries.Then let the kids go wild in the play park and picnic area.
A Parrot Safari is a noisy, fun learning experience so come along and enjoy the colors of the world.
The Parrot Place, 1 Mission Road, Kerikeri, Northland, 0230, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sunday 10am - 3pm, Monday Closed ,Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm. Open on Public Holidays except for Christmas Day , Boxing Day , New Years Day ,Good Friday and Anzac Day till 1pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes from Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes from Kerikeri
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Family pass for 2 adults and up to 3 children $25
- Further pricing information:
- Please Note: All children must be accompanied by an adult. Discounts available for group bookings.