1 / 2
1 / 3
This architectually designed Studio has a loverly ambience, it is modern, fresh and even though it is adjacent to your hosts residence it still supplies a degree of privacy. This is a separate building with it’s own private entrance.
The Studio would suit small families or couples. Fully furnished with quality linens. There is a King bed and in a seperate “nook” there is a set of single bunk beds. The open plan living space provides comfortable sofas and a dining area.
There is TV, DVD, CD player and a fully functioning kitchen with fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, hobs, and a convection microwave.
There is a separate bathroom area with a large shower, towels, soaps, shampoo and conditioner are provided.
The Studio @ Ara Roa, 54 Harambee Road, Taiharuru Whangarei Heads, Whangarei, Northland, 0192, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours - 7 days a week - all year
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes to Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minutes scenic drive to Whangarei, 8 minutes to supermarket, 5 minutes to beach
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$150.00 - $195.00|
- Other charges:
- Seasonal rates, please enquire
- Further pricing information:
- Note: All one night bookings are $80 extra. Gift vouchers available! Medium/longer term rates available, please enquire. Check in time 1.30pm, Check out time 11am Animals/Pets: due to the Studio being located in a Kiwi habitat we are unable to allow any pets, specifically dogs, on site. We love dogs, but for the sake of saving the Kiwi we must enforce this policy. Sorry for any inconvenience. Smoking allowed outside.