The White House is a Bauhaus-style, family-run Bed & Breakfast situated directly opposite the beach on Napier’s Marine Parade. Our aim is to offer you a warm welcome and a memorable stay, with a touch of luxury for good measure.
We are located a short 15-minute walk from Napier’s famous Art Deco town centre, which boasts an array of unique local shops, as well as lively bars, cafes, and restaurants.
Our guest rooms are on the ground floor and independent from our own living quarters upstairs, ensuring your peace and privacy. We offer two queen-sized rooms: one with an unobstructed sea-view at the front of the house and the other a quiet retreat tucked away at the back.
The White House On Marine Parade Bed & Breakfast, 611, Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 10-15 minutes drive from Hawkes Bay airport. Free pick-up and drop-off.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes walk to bus station. Free pick-up and drop-off.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes walk to city centre.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$140.00 - $150.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Discounted rates available for stays of 3 nights or more.