1 / 3
Enter the world of Weta Workshop with There and Back Again, a guided round trip by Weta Studio Tours in Wellington, New Zealand! You’ll enjoy return transfers from Wellington i-SITE to the Weta Cave, where you’ll explore a dedicated area of Weta Workshop.
Your driver will highlight iconic film sites during your journey. On arrival, snap photos with our trolls, wander through our props showcase, and browse our shop. Your ticket guarantees seating to our behind-the-scenes documentary. A Weta Workshop crew member will then guide you on a tour through the weapons, costumes, and armour from The Lord of the Rings, Avatar, and more!
There and Back Again is also available with a Mandarin speaking guide.
Weta Workshop's There & Back Again , 1 Weka Street, Miramar , Wellington Central, Wellington, 6022, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 3.5 km from Wellington Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7.5 km from coach pick-up and drop-off point
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes from central Wellington, number 2 bus route
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Guests must be at the Wellington i-SITE coach bus parking (Wakefield Street, opposite the West Plaza Hotel) at least 15 minutes before their tour is due to depart. Please note that we are not able to offer child car seats or wheelchair accessibility for the coach.