1 / 7
Three-day personalised workshop in the awe-inspiring location of Tongariro National Park with award winning photographer Richard Young.
The Tongariro World Heritage Area is one of the most diverse photography locations in the country and offers a wilderness experience not to be missed by any visiting landscape photographer. Richard has spent years photographing and guiding within the park and will take you to some of the top locations and while focusing on improving your photography.
Over the workshop, you will have the chance to shoot a diverse range of subject matters including classic landscapes, waterfalls, rivers, forest and macro photography.
All bespoke Tongariro workshops include accommodation and food at Skotel Alpine Resort.
Tongariro Photography Workshops, Skotel, 1 Ngauruhoe Place, Whakapapa Village, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Taupo 100k, Pickup can be arranged.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Train - 8k to National Park, Pickup can be arranged.
- Proximity to town:
- 8k to National Park
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,800.00 - $3,600.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Workshops include accommodation and food at Skotel Alpine Resort and one-on-one tuition from Richard during the trip.