1 / 2
1 / 5
As a Qualmark registered business, Trail Journeys is one of the first businesses to cater for the tourist industry in the Central Otago area.
The business is located at the Clyde Railhead where the very popular Otago Central Rail Trail starts.
We offer top quality cycle hire, tour packages, personal itineraries, accommodation and transport associated with the trail.
Trail Journeys also include transport and off-road mountain bike tours to take advantage of the popular Central Otago area. You can also enjoy the kayak and mountain bike combo trip over half or a full day taking in the Clutha River and Otago Anniversary Trail.
Trail Journeys Ltd, 16 Springvale Road, RD1, Alexandra, Central Otago, 9391, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 8.00am - 5.00pm 7 days from 1st October - 30th April. Winter 8.30am - 5.00pm 5 days Monday - Friday 1st May - 30th September
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2km from Alexandra airport, 80km from Queenstown
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Immediate vicinity for most bus services
- Proximity to town:
- 10km from Alexandra 1km from Clyde
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$42.00 - $1,500.00|