1 / 7
Trek Global Backpackers is centrally located just a footstep away from all of Wellington’s attractions, in no time you will be hitting all of the cafes, bars and shops that the Arts and Culture Capital has to offer.
Free tea and coffee, Free fresh herbs. Free internet on reception PCs. Free weekly events.
Relax and make yourself at home with our range of facilities on offer, outside BBQ area, exclusive girls only floor, free games and pool table, Global Gossip high speed Wi-Fi access in all the rooms (extra charges apply), parking facilities (extra charges apply) or why not hire one of our top range bikes.
Our friendly team are on hand to give you the lowdown on local knowledge around the city.
Trek Global Backpackers, 9 O' Reily Avenue, Te Aro, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Sky - communal
- Luggage Storage
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Airport flyer bus #91 will drop you off a few minutes away from Trek Global or we can arrange a taxi or shuttle to get you to the airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minute walk or $2 for a metlink bus.
- Proximity to town:
- Located off Willis and Boulcott Street in central Wellington.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$22.00 - $85.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 18 are allowed to stay at Trek Global with legal guardian. Full rate applies.