1 / 12
The best of both worlds. Lovely forest and rural views but conveniently located to the State highway (SH1) to continue your journey through stunning Northland. Only 10k to the magnificent Town Basin area of Whangarei with its vibrant quayside restaurants, gift shops and art galleries.
Our beautiful Queen rooms have ranch sliders giving access to deck and seating areas. Here you can enjoy a glass of wine and admire the superb views. For the more energetic, there is easy access to walking, running or cycling tracks in Glenbervie Forest. Stay more than one night and get reduced rates so you can enjoy your stay for longer.
Vinegar Hill Bed & Breakfast, 446 Vinegar Hill Road, RD1 Kamo, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 0800 hrs to 1800 hrs
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 17km to Onerahi Airport. 188km to Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10km to Whangarei main bus station (The Hub)
- Proximity to town:
- 5km to nearest shopping mall and takeaways. 7km to Kamo centre. 10km to Whangarei centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- $150 for first night but reduced to $120 for each additional consecutive night. Can put single bed in the room for third person