1 / 6
We offer scenic, highly personalised vineyard tours with a maximum of ten people per vehicle.
Take a short ferry ride across the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf to enjoy a scenic tour of Waiheke Island in air-conditioned comfort. You will visit three top vineyards and taste at least 14 delicious wines. Our professional guides will provide lively commentary on the local industry and interesting stories about island life past and present.
$120 p/p for our daily tour; $550 for a private tour for two. Prices include a fun, interactive tour with full commentary, all tasting fees, chilled bottled water, Island of Wine maps, transfers to lunch and to the ferry afterwards (ferry fares, lunch are not included.) Check us out on TripAdvisor.
A day trip to paradise with Waiheke Island Wine Tours, 1 Ocean View Road, Matiatia, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office open 24/7. Tour operates from the 10am ferry from Downtown Auckland. Clients are returned to the 4pm ferry after the tour.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes to city centre, then 35 minutes by ferry from there.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minutes to the ferry building
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minutes by ferry from downtown Auckland.
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Ferry travel and lunch are not included. Minimum age is 18 years.
- Further pricing information:
- Platinum Private tours $525 for two people. 2-night Private Indulgence tours from $920 for two people. Private tours are offered seasonally, please see our website for details.