1 / 3
Enjoy a scenic sea-kayak tour past the cascading native bush including the Pohutukawa, NZ’s native Christmas tree. View classic kiwi holiday homes dotted amongst the cliffs and coves. Explore the quiet lake's edge with abundant birdlife before parting the bush to enter the glow worm cave.
Relax in the natural thermal hot pools as you reflect on the experience. Glide over the calm waters with NZ’s only scenic lake and glow worm cave kayak tour. Enjoy the myths and legends of the Maori people linked to Lake Rotoiti.
Booking and Departure Details:
- Meet at the Okere Falls Store/Café at 0830. Located on SH 33.
- 4 hour Tour.
- Please Note; NO transport is provided.
- Bookings essential. Contact 07 576 4233 OR 0800 glowworm to book
Waimarino Kayak Tour - Rotorua, 757, State Highway 33, Okere Falls Cafe, Okere Falls, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Meet at the Okere Falls Store/Café at 0915-0930. Located on SH 33. 4 hour Tour.NO transport is provided.BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL. Please note that bookings must be made at least 3 business hours prior to stated departure times. Click here to see our Business Hours. Please note that during the cruise season (Oct-Apr) the departure times for this tour will alter.There will be an afternoon departure time of 4pm in replace.Two person minimum for all kayak tours to operate.