1 / 16
A geothermal and terraces day tour: a leisurely self-governed or guided walk through geothermal and Maori cultural features of interest.
An evening Maori cultural experience.
A guided geothermal tour with specialised guide, tour of silica terraces and exclusive access to the Wairakei geothermal steam-field and viewing room
Thermal bathing pools: below silica terraces in a natural setting, containing silica and minerals conducive to healing with temperatures between 42-38 degrees.
Massage therapy: using a holistic approach to ensure mind, body and soul are in balance and harmony. We have an extensive menu of treatments using indigenous herbal oils and balms.
Retail: Maori art and craft and indigenous health and beauty products.
Wairakei Terraces & Thermal Health Spa, Wairakei Road, Wairakei, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 16 Kms to Taupo Airport. 66 Kms to Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 7 Kms to Taupo CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$18.00 - $105.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
|$9.00 - $52.50|
- Other charges:
- Maori Cultural Experience: $105.00 per adult and $52.50 per child. Thermal pools $25.00 per adult. Massage Therapy: bookings are essential.
- Further pricing information:
- 14 years & over adults only have access to pools and pool area