1 / 9
Waiheke Island is an island of great beauty, with stunning beaches, vineyards, magnificent bush and beautiful views everywhere of the sparkling waters of the surrounding islands, Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel Peninsula.
Be amazed as you walk this famous island about how gorgeous it is; home to artists, winemakers and a thriving international community. You will see wonderful birdlife and stunning views from every turn. Walk along the beaches and experience the deep green forest heart of Waiheke, all while walking our famous walking tracks. We also offer art walks and conservation themed and mindfulness walks.
Do something unique and try these tours in very small groups only 35 minutes from downtown Auckland and a world away from the city.
Walking By Nature - Waiheke Island and Beyond, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Tours operate daily. Office open 24/7. Clients are returned to the ferry at the end of the tour.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport.
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$99.00 - $150.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included. Private tours from $250.00 (min. 2 people). See our website for more information.