1 / 5
An entertaining and informative tour, Wine and Food Tastings and an Antipasto lunch at one of the vineyards with an inspiring view is included. Also visits to local attractions whilst on route. ie, Morris & James Pottery & Tileworks and spectacular coastal views.
Our tour will take in 3 of the following vineyards: Ascension Wine Estate, Omaha Bay Vineyard, Hyperion Wines, Heron’s Flight Vineyard, Contour Estate, Mahurangi River Winery, Ti Point Vineyard, Brick Bay Wines & Ransom Wines.
Also included is 1 or 2 of the following food producers: Chocolate Brown, The Honey Merchant, Charlies Gelatos, Matakana Farmers Market, Puhoi Cheese and/or Mustard Makers.
Come and meet the owners who freely discuss their ventures along the way.
Wine & Food Tour of Matakana , 8 Falls Street, Matakana Coast, Warkworth, Auckland, 0910, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am-10pm, 7 days. Tours runs daily.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 Hour
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Warkworth bus stop. Auckland pick ups directly outside Britomart bus/train terminal in Auckland CBD by arrangement , or directly from your Hotel.
- Proximity to town:
- Door to door service from Auckland and Matakana coast region
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Price for 1 - 3 passengers is $250 per person. 4 plus passengers is $200 per person. Auckland CBD picks ups are an additional $50 per person.