1 / 4
Savour the spectacular scenery and highlights of this amazing country on this 22 day itinerary, starting in Auckland, the City of Sails, and travelling far south to New Zealand’s oldest city, Dunedin. A 14 day itinerary is also available.
- Sub-tropical Bay of Islands – sail a tall ship or swim with dolphins
- Lush Coromandel Peninsula – isolated beaches & outdoor activities
- Rotorua – centre of Maori culture & nature’s awesome earth forces
- Art Deco Napier – in the heart of Hawke’s Bay wine country
- Wellington – an unforgettable urban experience in a stunning natural setting
- Charming Nelson – golden beaches, boutique wineries, arts and crafts
- Eco-tourism Kaikoura – whale watching boat trips not to be missed!
- Alpine-themed Methven - the village buzzes in winter and summer
- Lake Tekapo – turquoise blue lake & spectacular night sky
- Queenstown – magnificent scenery, thrilling adventures & leisure pursuits
- Dunedin – fine architecture & Otago's world-famous wildlife reserves
Contact Discover The World today and talk to one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwis specialists to find out more about this trip - the ideal cost effective way to explore this stunning country.
Você tem uma história incrível para contar? Adicionar seu próprio artigo