1 / 9
With its amazing turquoise waters, velvety yellow brown foothills, and the rugged and imposing snow-capped peaks of the Southern Alps, the Mackenzie Basin is one of the most scenic parts of the country.
This tour explores the quieter back-roads of the Basin by cycle where few tourists venture, and the only crowds you will encounter are of the merino kind. It also features 100km of cycling on the easier parts of the Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail and is a good tour for people who are not able to cycle the full trail. Spend time in the quaint village of Lake Tekapo with its stunning night sky and amazing mountainous backdrop. The ever-changing vistas and ‘big sky’ wide open landscape of Mackenzie Country will take your breath away.
Bike the Mackenzie Country Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Optional bike hire $180; single supplement $300
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.